The Council of Engineering Systems Universities (CESUN) will hold its Eighth International Engineering Systems Symposium October 10-12 in Charlottesville, Virginia. Citing such recent events as the COVID-19 pandemic, 2021 Texas power crisis, and the Suez Canal blockage, CESUN seeks to bring together researchers from multiple domains and methodological backgrounds who share a common interest in tackling complex sociotechnical systems problems. The symposium’s overarching theme is “Innovations in Complex Sociotechnical Systems and International Collaborations.“
CESUN welcomes submissions on any traditional CESUN topic, but particularly encourages work that speaks to its theme, such as:
- Complex Sociotechnical Systems
- Engineering Systems and Education
- Health Care Systems Engineering
- Humans in Engineering Systems
- International Innovation and Enterprise Systems
- Methodological Advances in Systems Engineering and Science
- Resilient Infrastructure Systems and Smart Cities
- Trust and Security of Advanced Logistics Systems
For more information, or to make a submission, please visit CESUN’s Call for Submissions page. The deadline is July 1, 2021.
Learn about the conference here.