CCALS solves logistics problems for business and government.
Member universities bring extensive expertise to the table. Industry and government bring real-world experience.
Collaboratively, they explore the technology systems and human interactions that power logistics. The result: breakthrough solutions that optimize the efficiency, ROI and reliability of logistics systems.
CCALS’ industry-led, university-implemented applied research capability accelerates the transition of technologies from fundamental developments through proof of concept and on to commercialization.
CCALS also uses favorable intellectual property policies and multiple perspectives to ensure that promising discoveries become effective business solutions faster than ever.
Member areas of expertise include:
- Large-scale logistics systems
- Supply Chain system dependability, reliability, security and trust
- Human factors in logistics (demographics, workforce, behaviors and processes)
- Supply chain and risk management
- Logistics system modeling and simulation
- Large-scale data management, integration and analytics
- Enterprise systems integration, application and customization
CCALS powers the future of logistics-dependent organizations by providing members unique access to highly qualified, skilled and in-demand workers.
Member universities connect top students to CCALS’ industry members, and CCALS’ central Virginia location is home to an expanding logistics industry that includes major business and government logistics operations.
Let's get started
CCALS offers its partners a unique advantage: World class logistics research and resources.
Learn more about CCALS
CCALS puts industry expertise at the same table with government knowledge and university research capabilities to drive real-world logistics systems solutions.